• Add finely chopped mint to chocolate pudding recipes.
• Add mint leaves when cooking peas or bean.
• Chop mint leaves and add to lamb casseroles.
• Steep mint leaves in a little cider vinegar for two weeks. Strain and add 2 cups honey to make a sauce for pouring over pancakes and ice cream.
• Use whole mint sprigs to garnish fruit salads and berries.
• Mix 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves and a tablespoon chopped chives with a cup of yoghurt as a dressing over cucumber slices.
• Add mint leaves to cooked fruit, delicious mixed with cooked apples, peaches and plums.